This is the HeySpace privacy statement. In this statement we explain our policy with
respect to personal data collected through this website.
● HeySpace does not give, share or sell your private data and personal contact
information to anyone. We may share with third parties certain pieces of
aggregated, non-personal information. Such information does not identify you
● We take the responsibility to protect the confidentiality of your personal
information very seriously.
● We don’t tolerate spam. We will send out emails to customers only in the case
of service related announcements.
● HeySpace uses “cookies” to store session’s information, and thus will set and
access cookies on your computer(s).
● No one can see any of your data or personal information.
● You can delete any data that you see or cancel your account at any time.
● We will never look at your individual data unless you are having technical
difficulties, it is required by law, or it is necessary to maintain our system.
● Time Solutions is obliged to protect personal data in accordance with the Act
Data Protection of 29.08.1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883.) and the
Act of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item. 1204). Giving the
customer when ordering your personal information Time Solutions agrees to
the processing by the Time Solutions and the operator PayLane payment to
complete your order. The customer is at any moment, to access, modify,
update, or delete your personal data.