WHO MANAGES THE WEBSITE || DATA CONTROLLER
1. The website https://hey.space/ (hereinafter referred to as „HeySpace”) is managed by Timecamp S.A. with its registered office at the following address in Wrocław: Al. Wiśniowa 36A, premise 331, 53-137 Wrocław, entered into the register of businesses under the number KRS0000755317, registration entry of which is maintained by the District Court for Wrocław - Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register statistical identification number REGON: 021311614, tax identification number NIP: 8943003832, share capital PLN 112 200 (hereinafter referred to as “Timecamp S.A.”).
2. The controller of your personal data processed to provide you with e-services offered by Timecamp S.A., such as HeySpace software inquiry form or newsletter, as well as personal data processed for legitimate interests of the controller and third parties (for example for HeySpace customer support, the purposes of marketing of services or products offered by the data controller and also in special situations (specified in paragraph 6, point 7 and 8) is Timecamp S.A.
3. You can contact us here, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional letter at the following address: Timecamp S.A.,
Al. Wiśniowa nr 36A lok. 311, 53-137 Wrocław.
3. We respect your right to privacy and will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection legislation in the EU and other states.
4. In particular, we conform with the requirements of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “RODO”, “GDPR” or “Regulation”) (Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion of 2016, No L 119, pp. 1)
5. Timecamp S.A. cooperates with third entities to process efficiently and safely your personal data, which is essential for proper use of the HeySpace software. One of third companies, which participate in the process of data processing is company related to controller - TimeCamp, Inc., 340 S Lemon Ave #4967, Walnut, CA 91789 United States of America. Other processor companies are: payment providers, customer service software providers and other entities (hereinafter referred to as the „Partners”).
DATA WE COLLECT
1. When you create a HeySpace User Account you need to provide the following information: (a) email address, (b) name and surname, and (c) password (which is encrypted, so we cannot access it). Without this information we cannot provide you with the User Account in HeySpace software. The above information is secured by your HeySpace account password. You are responsible for its security.
2. When you use HeySpace Services we may also collect the following information:
a) technical details about devices which you use to access HeySpace Services, including: Internet and/or network connection (including your IP address), mobile device identifiers, your operating system, browser type or other software, your hardware details, or other technical details provided by your web browser, depending on your settings. The foregoing technical details concerning our users and their actions andpatterns do not contain personal data;
b) details of your use of HeySpace Services including, but not limited to: metrics information about when and how you use HeySpace Services, traffic data, your geographical location, your purchase history and links accessed, your preferences and choices, preferred language and your chat communications;
c) other information required in order to help you with any queries/support you may need assistance with via HeySpace and customer support, including communications between us;
d) other information which you supply us via our HeySpace Services.
3. Whether and how Timecamp S.A. processes your payment data depends on the used payment method/ platform or provider. Timecamp S.A. processes only limited data concerning the payment in an encrypted/ anonymised form. When you purchase something, once the transaction is finished we receive a notice from the payment processor. We do not however get access to the actual data concerning the payment.
Under Article 8 (1) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC we cannot knowingly collect personal data about children under 16 and we do not process such data.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
1. Your data can be collected, processed and used directly or via our Partners, in the following ways:a) information you give us using HeySpace Services,b) data given when you contact us or report a problem with HeySpace Services.
2. We can also ask you to fill in surveys, which we use only for research purposes. The participation in a survey is entirely voluntary and if you don’t want to respond to the survey you don’t have to. We can collect this information ourselves via our HeySpace Services or via trusted partners cooperating with us in optional features, such as surveys or polls.
1. This policy describes the different types of cookies used on the https://hey.space/ website and explains how you can control them.
2. Timecamp S.A. and our Partners can collect data via cookies or similar technologies.
3. On our online and mobile services, we use technologies to collect information that help us improve our services users experience. We refer to these technologies, which include alsocookies, collectively as “cookies”.
4. By using the Services and viewing the cookie notice that appears together with theHeySpace services, you agree that we can store and access cookies as described in thispolicy.
5. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (e.g. computer or mobile phone),which are widely used in order to make webpages or other online services work or to be better or more efficient. They can do this because webpages and other online services can read and write these files, enabling them to recognise you and remember important information that will make your use of them more convenient.
6. Below we list the different types of cookies we may use when providing Services:
c) In some circumstances, we may use functionality cookies, which allow us to remember the choices you make on the Services and to provide enhanced and more personalized features, such as customising a certain webpage. Thanks to these cookies we can also remember if we have asked you to participate in a promotion we organise. All of these features help us to improve your visit to the website.
d) Wemayalsousetargetingoradvertisingcookiestodeliveradsthatwebelievearemore relevant to you and your interests. Our service providers may use such cookies as well. For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our Services and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
7. In certain circumstances, we may work with third parties to provide the Services. Third- party advertisers and other organizations may use their own cookies to collect information about your activities on the Services and/or the advertisements you have clicked on. This information may be used by them to serve advertisements that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you based on content you have viewed previously or to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements. We do not control these cookies and to disable or reject third-party cookies, please refer to the relevant third party’s webpage.
THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
1. When we process data about you, we do so as necessary to provide E-services to you (i.e. to perform agreement between us), and to meet our legal obligations (e.g. tax, accounting) or for other reasons that are important for us for the purpose of improving the the services we provided.
2. Reasons that are important for us:
a) informing you about services and products we offer
b) making sure that the information we provide is relevant for you
c) protecting the security of our systems and HeySpace webpage
d) protecting you against payment fraudWhen we rely on the reasons that are important for us while processing your personal data, each time we consider in advance any potential impact it may have on processing of your data and your rights. For other purposes we will ask for your consent and you will be entitled to withdraw this consent at any time, although, the withdrawal will not impact the validity of the processing before your consent has been withdrawn.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA
1. We will use your data for the following purposes:
a) to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us, likeproviding access to User Account, providing the services you purchased, providing you with the technical support and allowing you to use HeySpace Services and their functionalities;
b) to ensure that HeySpace Services are provided in the most effective manner for you and for your device from which you access HeySpace Services;
c) our tax, legal and accounting obligations;
d) to send newsletters concerning the services offered by Timecamp S.A., special and time-limited offers or advertisements, offers or recommendations concerning services based on the information concerning your orders or activities at our webpage- if you agree to such communication channel;
e) to protect you from an unauthorized use of your account and against fraud during payments;
f) to evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing actions and improve the quality of our marketing;
g) to notify you about changes to HeySpace Services and our legal documents;
h) to improve or modify HeySpace Services;
i) to calculate conversion rates and other elements of HeySpace performance;
j) in connection with the services of our Partners, such as payment processors, located in and outside the European Union, but only to the extent necessary to provide those services;
k) for the accountability purposes as defined by EU legislation (GDPR);
l) to create a universal HeySpace user’s profile, based on information about your use of HeySpace Services, in order to make our HeySpace Services and other products and functionalities offered by us even more interesting for you.
2. Whenever we’re personalizing our marketing communications, offers and adverts, we may profile your personal data.
3. We do not make however automated decisions (forced for example via algorithms) that could affect your legal or economical situation.
4. If you decide that you no longer want to receive personalized offers or no personalized advertising news at all, you can contact us and object to this at any time.
5. You can object to the processing of personal data concerning you for marketing purposes, by following the link "unsubscribe" attached to our marketing emails or just contacting us directly here and at the following address: Timecamp S.A., Al. Wiśniowa nr 36A lok. 311, 53-137 Wrocław.
6. We might process some aggregated and general non-personal data on user behaviour (e.g. sales per region, number of support tickets) and share it with third party partners who cooperate with us in the scope of providing HeySpace Services (for example, payment providers) in order to support, improve or amend HeySpace Services or to help partners improve their products, which our users have ordered. We may also share non personal data with data analysis services to help us provide HeySpace Services.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
1. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure Timecamp S.A. servers or those of our Partners - processor companies.
2. We apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
4.As soon as we will no longer require your personal data to provide HeySpace Services or for other purposes mentioned in this Policy, we will promptly delete or anonymise it. In particular:
a) we will store information that is associated with your User Account for the duration necessary to provide HeySpace Services pursuant to the agreement between us (that is until you delete your User Account). If you decide to delete your User Account limited information may still be stored for tax, legal or accounting purposes;
b) if you don’t have a User Account and you decide to contact us, we will store the correspondence with you as long as necessary for legal or accountabilitypurposes;
5. Terms and Conditions of providing Time Camp services can determine different rules concerning processing of your data. Then, such special conditions may be superior or complementary to this Policy.
1. Any communications you have via HeySpace Services may reveal your username or other details about you.
2. In general, we don’t share information about you to third parties. There are exceptions, like our Trusted Partners, that help us deliver our HeySpace Services and functionalities to you. We can assure you that we provide our partners only with minimum information necessary. These entities may have potential or actual access to limited data about you and process it on our behalf as “Processors”:
a) third party vendors that provide us with internal management and data sharing tools;
b) third party vendors that provide us with analytical tools;
c) third party vendors that provide us with email marketing tools and help us manage our email communications;
d) third party vendors that provide us with error tracking and crash reporting tools;
e) third party vendors that provide us with customer service software & support ticket system to help us manage requests;
f) our professional advisors dealing f.ex. with legal, tax, audit or accounting matters;
g) social media platforms for the purpose of personalized and targeted communication;
3. During the payment process, we may also share information about you with other trustedpartners who process it independently as the so-called data controllers:
h) payment-providers for payment processing purposes;
i) banks and financial institutions to obtain payment;
j) third party anti-fraud service providers;
4. When required by law, we may also share your data with police or other government authorities (including your IP address and details of suspected unlawful or fraudulent activity like unauthorized use of payment methods and security risk scores).
5. Your data may be processed, stored and transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to states such as Canada. Privacy laws in these states may not offer the same level of protection as in your country or in the EEA. But whenever we’re sharing your personal data outside this area, we will do so on the basis of the EU standard contractual clauses or Privacy Shield Framework which are lawful measures to transfer your data and establish adequate protection of your personal information.
THIRD PARTY DATA COLLECTION AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
§ 12. MISCELLANEOUS
1. Please be aware that we are subject to various laws and we may be required to comply with law enforcement or other legal requirements.
§ 13. USERS RIGHTS
1. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain situations f.ex. for marketing purposes at any time. You can do so by contacting us here, changing your settings within HeySpace account, and also by choosing an optout/ unsubscribe option contained in the email communications from Timecamp S.A.
2. Depending on where you live, you may have additional privacy rights. Pursuant to GDPR you have, among others, the following rights:
a) to access data we hold about you;
b) to request that we delete your personal data c) to rectify/correct your personal data;
d) to restrict processing of your data;
e) to transmit your data to another entity;
f) to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
3. You can exercise these rights by contacting us f.ex. here or at the following address: email@example.com
4. These rights can be limited by other legal provisions, for example the right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) may be limited when processing of your data is necessary to comply with legal obligation requiring data processing on the basis of EU laws or laws of the member state to which Timecamp S.A. is subject. An example of such provision is article 74 (2) (1) of the Accounting Act of 29 September 1994 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2018, item 395) requiring us to store account books for the period of 5 years from the beginning of the year following the financial year which the accountbooks concern.
If you don't agree to those changes (regardless of whether you email us), then unfortunately we must ask you to cease using HeySpace services.